The popular Whittlesford Warriors Tournament is taking place on Sunday 9th June 2019 and we would love to welcome your team as one of the participants. Alongside the football there will be refreshments, a BBQ and other activities to keep the children entertained. Trophies will be available for Winners and Runners Up of each age group.
Morning session (U9s, U10s, U11s) – Registration time 09:00am, Tournament start 9:30am
Afternoon session (U12s, U13s, U14s) – Registration time 12:30pm, Tournament start 1:00pm
Entry will be £30 if booked before 31st March, rising to £35 from the 1st April. How to pay will be sent following receipt of your entry.
If you would like to enter the tournament then please fill in the form below or email email@example.com. Fields marked with a * are mandatory.
Terms and conditions:
- Submission of the form is no guarantee of entry, your place(s) are booked once payment received.
- U9s play Mini Soccer 6-a-side; all other teams play 5-a-side, max squad size of 9 for all.
- Further details and tournament rules will follow nearer the tournament date, Whittlesford Warriors reserves the right to amend Tournament details at any time based on club feedback
- Each team is responsible for ensuring that you have personnel who carry safeguarding and emergency aid qualifications along with the appropriate kit
- Further details and tournament rules will follow nearer the tournament date
- All teams (including Supporters) will:
- Follow the Tournament Rules
- Abide by the Whittlesford Warriors code of conduct
- Respect the referees / organisers decision and will not abuse them either verbally or physically
- Any teams and/or the supporters are at risk of being withdrawn from the competition immediately due to disregard of the above